You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Petrobras Releases Full Buzios Field Development Plan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 123 Words
Petroleos Brasileiros SA (Petrobras), along with Doris Engenharia LTDA, is performing basic engineering for a generic floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) prototype to be used for the installation of four new production units in the Santos Basin Pre-salt area, Buzios 9, Buzios 10, Buzios 11 and Buzios 12.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spend...
- Murphy Oil: 'Disappointed, but Not Surprised' by Leasing Moratorium
- Nigeria's Oil & Gas Industry to Invest $41 Billion in High-Value Capital Pr...
- Santos to Reach FID for Dorado Project in Australia by Second-Half 2022, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker