You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: December 28th 2020
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 120 Words
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) resumed full throughput at its 320,000-BBL/d Kochi Refinery in India on December 18. The IREP block, which includes seven major units, was operating at 91% since November 24.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- IIR Top Refining News Today: February 1st 2021
- Middle East's Refiners Plan $391 Million of Maintenance Projects in 2022, a...
- Tunisia's Bizerte Refinery Aims for Modernization, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Petrorabigh's Low-Value Fuel Oil Bottom-of-the-Barrel Project on Hold in Sa...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker