You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Korea East-West Power to Use Sidewalks, Road Crossings for Solar Power Generation, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 95 Words
According to South Korea's MBN, Korea East-West Power has succeeded in developing the commercialization technology of "road block type solar power," which generates solar power using panels at sidewalks and pedestrian road crossings.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker