You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Equinor Extending Life of Norway's Biggest Oil Field
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 723 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 12, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Norway's oil major Equinor has announced plans to invest 287 million euro ($353 million) in the North Sea Statfjord Øst field to improve recovery by 23 million barrels of oil equivalent (boe).
Within this article: Details investment plans, increased production, importance of Statfjord Øst field
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Rig Count, Growing Global Coal Demand: Your Daily Energy News
- NavigatIIR: Oil & Gas Developers in Gulf of Mexico Prep for $12.4 Billion i...
- South Asia Hosts $248.7 Million in Oil & Gas Unit Addition Projects, an Ind...
- Pipe-laying Restarts on Controversial Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- NOC's Gallaf Phase 3 Expects to See EPC Selection in First Quarter, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker