You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dispute over Refinery Biofuel Blending Exemptions Lands in Supreme Court
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 520 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 13, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A legal dispute over exemptions to biofuel-blending requirements for small refineries has reached the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has agreed to review a ruling by 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which held that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was in the wrong when it waived renewable fuel blending requirements for three refineries. Units of HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE:HFC) (Dallas, Texas) and and CVR Energy Incorporated's (NYSE:CVI) (Sugar Land, Texas) Wynnewood Refining Company appealed the lower court's decision.
Within this article: Details of a court case regarding extensions of RFS waivers for small refineries
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Refining News Today: December 21st 2020
- Industrial Info's Weekly Global Refining Impact Report
- IIR Top Refining News Today: December 23rd 2020
- Tecnicas Reunidas Awarded a CAPEX Project in Chile, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Axion Moves Forward with Refinery Expansion in Argentina, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker