You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: January 13th 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 334 Words
ExxonMobil experienced a brief upset on the 210,000-BBL/d PSLA 10 crude unit on January 12 at its 500,000-BBL/d Baton Rouge, Louisiana, refinery, resulting in the unit being shut down. The unit has since returned to service.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker