You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa to Spend $131.20 Million on Industrial Organic and Industrial Inorganic Plant Maintenance in 2021-2023, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 98 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 91 active maintenance projects in Africa for industrial organic and industrial inorganic chemicals, worth $131.2 million, that are set to take place from now through 2023. There are nearly 45 companies that have planned to invest in their existing plants. Among them, Groupe Chimique Tunisien has invested the most, at around $12.5 million. Following this are Egyptian Ethylene and Derivatives Company and Societe Cherifienne D'engrais et Produits Chimiques, with investment of about $8 million each.
Click here for a list of projects and see graph below for investment by company.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Europe's Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry Plans $8.7 Billion in Grassroot Kickof...
- Australia's Dairy Sector Tries to Penetrate Indian Market, an Industrial In...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K.'s Transportation Systems Sector Shows Strong Project Activity, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker