You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DACH Chemical Processors Plan $312 Million for Scheduled Maintenance in 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 65 Words
Chemical producers in the DACH region of Germany, Austria and Switzerland are planning to kick off 233 scheduled maintenance and repair projects worth $312 million this year.
The petrochemical sector is expected to invest about $110 million, followed by plastics, with an investment of approximately $82 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Europe's Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry Plans $8.7 Billion in Grassroot Kickof...
- Australia's Dairy Sector Tries to Penetrate Indian Market, an Industrial In...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K.'s Transportation Systems Sector Shows Strong Project Activity, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker