You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ukraine Nuclear Projects Key to European 'Energy Bridge'
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 827 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 20, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Construction is underway of two new nuclear units at the Khmelnitsky nuclear power plant in the Ukraine as part of its efforts to create an "energy bridge" with Europe.
Within this article: Details work at new units, historical delays, plans to build an energy bridge with Europe, current state of nuclear power in the country, conflict with Russia
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker