You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: California Bets Big on BESS Power Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 616 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 18, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)-- Last month, what was touted by its developers as the world's largest utility-scale battery energy storage system (BESS) was brought online in Monterey, California.
Within this article - BESS project development in California Companies featured: Vistra (NYSE:VST), Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) (NYSE:PCG)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker