You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Jiuquan City Has New Five-Year Plan for Wind Power Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 45 Words
The 14th five-year plan in Jiuquan, a Gansu Province in China, will focus on developing 10 million kilowatts of wind power projects.
Industrial Info is tracking 15 capital projects in Jiuquan city worth $2.87 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Europe's Pulp, Paper & Wood Industry Plans $8.7 Billion in Grassroot Kickof...
- Australia's Dairy Sector Tries to Penetrate Indian Market, an Industrial In...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K.'s Transportation Systems Sector Shows Strong Project Activity, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker