You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Twinza Targets 2022 for FID for Pasca A Offshore Papua New Guinea Project, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 59 Words
Twinza is seeking government approval for its Pasca A offshore project in the Gulf of Papua, south of Port Moresby in Papua New Guinea waters. Upon approval, Twinza will move toward front-end engineering and design (FEED), and expects to reach a final investment decision (FID) in 2022.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spend...
- Murphy Oil: 'Disappointed, but Not Surprised' by Leasing Moratorium
- Nigeria's Oil & Gas Industry to Invest $41 Billion in High-Value Capital Pr...
- Santos to Reach FID for Dorado Project in Australia by Second-Half 2022, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker