You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Biden Formally Kills Keystone XL Crude Oil Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 824 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 21, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Hours before taking the reins yesterday, President Joe Biden's office released a fact sheet outlining the planned executive orders that Biden intended to take on his first day in office. Many orders are aimed against moves made by former-President Trump during his tenure, and named specifically is a decision to axe the permit for TC Energy Corporation's (NYSE:TRP) (Calgary, Alberta) Keystone XL crude oil pipeline, planned to carry approximately 830,000 barrels per day from Alberta's oil sands to destinations in the U.S. Midwest and Nebraska, where it will join the originally constructed Keystone Pipeline to deliver oil the U.S. Gulf Coast.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- Chevron, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Points to Progress on Ethylene, Offshore Projects as it Tempers Spend...
- Mozambique Oil & Gas Industry to Invest $45.2 Billion in High-Value Project...
- Nigeria's Oil & Gas Industry to Invest $41 Billion in High-Value Capital Pr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker