You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
2021 North American Industrial Market Outlook: $15.5 Billion of Potential Refinery Kickoffs Tracked in U.S., Canada
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 933 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 22, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info has identified $15.5 billion worth of petroleum refining project activity in the U.S. and Canada that is proposed to start construction this year through 2022. Refiners took a drubbing in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19-induced drop in demand, and the amount of project activity proposed at the beginning of any year usually drops significantly as the year progresses. Still, in-plant capital projects and unit additions have a good chance of moving forward, said Chris Paschall, Industrial Info's vice president for refining & crude research, during last week's 2021 North American Industrial Market Outlook event. Within this article: Details of the 2021 North American Industrial Market Outlook for refining projects Companies featured: CVR Energy Incorporated (NYSE:CVI), Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Valero Emerges from Dismal Fourth Quarter, Doubles Down on Renewable Diesel
- Indonesia's Pertamina Pushes Through with Strategic Refinery Projects Amid ...
- Middle East's Refiners Plan $391 Million of Maintenance Projects in 2022, a...
- Tunisia's Bizerte Refinery Aims for Modernization, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Petrorabigh's Low-Value Fuel Oil Bottom-of-the-Barrel Project on Hold in Sa...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker