You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Final Contracts Signed for Assembly of World's First Fusion Reactor
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 683 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 25, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Final contracts have been signed with the contractors that will help build the world's first planned fusion reactor in Cadarache, southeastern France.
Within this article: Details contract signing, works, timeline, global partners and history of project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel's Renewed Emphasis on Renewables Puts Wind in its 'Sales'
- Central Asia to See Nearly $40 Billion in Renewable Power Projects, an Indu...
- Indonesia's PT PLN (Persero) Seeks Partners for Floating Solar Power Projec...
- Wind Power Projects Prevalent in China's Guangxi Province, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker