You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CureVac Taps Bayer to Ramp Up COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 640 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 26, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Germany's CureVac wants to accelerate the development of its potential COVID-19 vaccine by recruiting pharmaceutical major Bayer to help get it ready for mass rollout.
Within this article: Details CureVac/Bayer alliance, progress of potential COVID-19 vaccine in testing, deal with the EC, related vaccines that have received approval
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mexico Plans $675 Million in Pharma-Bio Capital Project Kickoffs in 2021, a...
- Europe Warns AstraZeneca On Low COVID-19 Vaccine Deliveries
- South Korea Hosts $956 Million in Pharma-Bio Project Kickoffs in 2021, an I...
- Europe Approves AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
- South Korea's Eye Drop Market Expands Due to COVID-19 Brief, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker