You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jordan Cove LNG Delayed Again, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 138 Words
The Jordan Cove liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Oregon can't ever get past the regulatory permit process. Planning on the project began in 2012 and its developers expected approval by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and a final investment decision (FID) in 2015.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- U.S. Oil Output, Chevron Corporation: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Argentina Expects Rebound in Hydrocarbon Production in 2021, an Industrial ...
- Talos Energy Expects to Release Capital for Zama Field Development Project ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker