Premium Industrial NewsSteel Dynamics Finishes Rough Year with Strong Results, Cheery Outlook for Market
Steel Dynamics Finishes Rough Year with Strong Results, Cheery Outlook for Market
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 658 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 27, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD) (Fort Wayne, Indiana) has some good news for the U.S. steel market: The company believes steel consumption will grow and prices will strengthen in 2021. The steel producer's fourth-quarter revenues jumped more than 10% from the same period in 2019, propelled by strong demand and tight supply dynamics. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $2 billion worth of active projects from Steel Dynamics.
Within this article: Details on some of Steel Dynamics' highest-valued projects, including a flat-rolled steel mill in Texas that is set to wrap up later this year.
Other companies featured: Tex-Isle Supply Incorporated
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Steel Dynamics Sees Record Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Top U.S. Steel Producers Expect Surge in Second-Quarter Earnings Results
- Steel Prices in U.S. Soar, Steel Dynamics to Expand Flat-Rolled Operations
- Steel Dynamics Perseveres with Capital Projects Despite Industry Slump
- Steel Companies Report Tough U.S. Market Conditions in Second Quarter