You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Warns AstraZeneca On Low COVID-19 Vaccine Deliveries
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 898 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 1, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The European Commission has warned COVID-19 vaccine maker AstraZeneca that it expects it to deliver the vaccine as promised after the company admitted that it is experiencing serious delays.
Within this article: Details EC response to lower-than-expected vaccine delivers, AstraZeneca production issues, related vaccine development news
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pfizer/BioNTech Promise Extra 75 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses for EU
- Mexico Plans $675 Million in Pharma-Bio Capital Project Kickoffs in 2021, a...
- South Korea Hosts $956 Million in Pharma-Bio Project Kickoffs in 2021, an I...
- Europe Approves AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
- South Korea's Eye Drop Market Expands Due to COVID-19 Brief, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker