You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
IIR Top Refining News Today: February 3rd 2021
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 355 Words
Syncrude Canada will conduct a 75-day planned maintenance turnaround of the 21,000-BBL/d Naphtha HT (Plant 13-2) and 93,000-BBL/d Coker 8-3 units on April 1 at its 265,000-BBL/d Mildred Lake Oil Sands Upgrader and Refinery in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker