Premium Industrial NewsDuke Energy Buckles Up for Renewables Ride as it Aims for Net-Zero Carbon Emissions
Duke Energy Buckles Up for Renewables Ride as it Aims for Net-Zero Carbon Emissions
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 875 Words
Attachment: Active Duke Energy Projects
SUGAR LAND--February 12, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like some other U.S. power companies, Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK) (Charlotte, North Carolina) is aiming for net-zero carbon emissions in the coming years. The company has a goal of net-zero emissions by 2050 and is taking great strides to achieve this milestone, including wind and solar projects throughout its service area. In addition, the company is phasing out some of its coal-fired power and implementing additional natural gas-fired investments in its home state of North Carolina.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE), First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Up With the New, Down With the Old: Industrial Info Tracks $3.5 Billion in ...
- South Carolina Sees $3.5 Billion in Industrial Projects Under Construction
- NavigatIIR: More than $6 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Power Completions Set ...
- Duke Energy Takes Strides to 'Green' its Footprint
- Investment in Renewables Expected to Soar as Duke Energy Unveils Bold Decar...