You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PBF Energy Braces for Another Tough Year in Refining, Eyes Renewable Diesel
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 787 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 15, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The COVID-19 pandemic made no exceptions for refiner PBF Energy Incorporated (NYSE:PBF) (Parsippany, New Jersey), which saw its 2020 revenues fall 42% from 2019 to about $3.65 billion, as many drivers reduced their road time and per-barrel refining margins fell below $10, usually the breakeven line for profits. Executives bluntly acknowledged that its product demand will not see substantial growth until vaccine distribution is improved. Industrial Info is tracking about $680 million in active projects from PBF, only $100 million of which is attributed to unit additions.
Within this article: Details on some of PBF's highest-valued active projects across the U.S., including a proposed renewable-diesel unit addition in California and a series of upgrades at its major facilities.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker