You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Energy Transfer Shows Record Fractionation Volumes in Fairly Dismal 2020
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 896 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 19, 2021 -Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like other midstream companies, Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) (Dallas, Texas) had an uphill struggle in 2020 as the coronavirus caused declines in both upstream production and downstream demand. However, if there was a bright side, it was this: Energy Transfer showed record fractionation volumes during the year.
Other companies featured: Enable Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:ENBL), CenterPoint Energy (NYSE:CNP), OGE Energy (NYSE:OGE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Sees Optimism for Future as It Carries Out Growth Projects
- Chevron Braces for Tougher Oil & Gas Market After Brutal 2020
- Texas Oil & Gas Regulator: 'Welcome to Texas, We're Glad to Have You'
- Latin America Hosts $1 Billion in Pipeline Projects for 2021, an Industrial...
- Talos Energy Expects to Release Capital for Zama Field Development Project ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker