You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Extreme Cold in U.S. Impacts Industrial Plant Operations in Mexico, a Weather Impact Update by Industrial Info
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 292 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 19, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As temperatures rose on Thursday across much of the Southern U.S., damage assessments were underway in hundreds of industrial plants, and electrical outages have begun to retreat.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- EIA's Annual Energy Outlook Projects Rising Oil, Gas and Renewable Electric...
- Suncor Reins in Spending Amid Slump, but Revives Major NGCC Project
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker