You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spain's Meat Sector Plans to Modernize, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 83 Words
Spain plans to invest more than 3 billion euros (US$3.6 billion) to modernize the meat sector. The plan is aimed at changing the entire food chain, from livestock farms to processing plants, slaughterhouses, butcher shops and refrigeration, according to Meatinfo news.
Industrial Info is tracking 54 meat and poultry sector projects, worth US$323.78 million, in Spain's Food & Beverage Industry.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ENEOS Corporation to Spend $133 Million on Japanese Refining Projects in 20...
- South Korea Hosts $7 Billion in Capital Chemical Project Completions in 202...
- China Expects More Than $2.12 Billion in Polylactic Acid Project Kickoffs i...
- Investment Expected to Rise in Norway, U.K. Oil & Gas Industry, an Industri...
- Russia's Ammonia Output Grows 2.1% in 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker