Free Industrial NewsSpain's Meat Sector Plans to Modernize, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Spain's Meat Sector Plans to Modernize, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 83 Words
Spain plans to invest more than 3 billion euros (US$3.6 billion) to modernize the meat sector. The plan is aimed at changing the entire food chain, from livestock farms to processing plants, slaughterhouses, butcher shops and refrigeration, according to Meatinfo news.
Industrial Info is tracking 54 meat and poultry sector projects, worth US$323.78 million, in Spain's Food & Beverage Industry.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- France Plans $55 Billion in Windfarms as Offshore Projects Gain Momentum
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- Poland's PGE Plans $7 Billion Renewable Energy Push
- Peru's Runoff Presidential Election Could Impact $45 Billion in Mining Proj...
- Industrial Construction Activity Up 37% So Far in 2021