You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CFE to Build Six Combined-Cycle Power Plants in Mexico, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 200 Words
Mexican state-owned utility Comision Federal de Electricidad (CFE), through its subsidiary CFEnergia, has called for submission of declarations of interest for the construction of six natural gas-fired, combined-cycle power plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- EIA's Annual Energy Outlook Projects Rising Oil, Gas and Renewable Electric...
- Suncor Reins in Spending Amid Slump, but Revives Major NGCC Project
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker