Premium Industrial NewsAstraZeneca Building New COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Germany
AstraZeneca Building New COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Germany
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 751 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 23, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--AstraZeneca is planning to build a new COVID-19 vaccine plant in Germany with IDT Biologika to boost vaccine output and overcome problems with initial European supplies.
Within this article: Details new plant plans, partners,
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- China's Cosmetics Market Looks to Rosy Growth
- IIR North American Mid-Year Webinar: Effects of COVID-19 on Pharma-Biotech ...
- Make Sure to Register for IIR's North American Market Outlook Mid-Year Upda...
- U.S. Industrial Project Spending Reaches 47% Growth