You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AstraZeneca Building New COVID-19 Vaccine Plant in Germany
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 751 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 23, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--AstraZeneca is planning to build a new COVID-19 vaccine plant in Germany with IDT Biologika to boost vaccine output and overcome problems with initial European supplies.
Within this article: Details new plant plans, partners,
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pfizer/BioNTech Promise Extra 75 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses for EU
- Biopharmaceutical Investments Boost Sector in Puerto Rico, an Industrial In...
- Hypera Farma to Make Major Brazilian Investment, an Industrial Info Market ...
- South Korea Hosts $956 Million in Pharma-Bio Project Kickoffs in 2021, an I...
- Europe Approves AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker