You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas, Louisiana Petchem Recovery Will Take Weeks After Winter Blast
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 559 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 25, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--While power facilities sprang back into operation relatively quickly after last week's extreme cold snap in Texas and adjoining states, many plants belonging to other industries like Chemical Processing are taking longer to get back up to speed.
Within this article: Status of the Lake Charles Chemical Complex Other companies featured: Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), Westlake Chemical (NYSE:WLK), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Petrochemical Producers Prep for Second-Quarter Maintenanc...
- Iberdrola Awards Contract for Spanish Green Hydrogen Plant
- Germany to Invest More than $500 Million in Plastics Sector Capital Project...
- German, Austrian Fertilizer Sector Plans to Spend $35 Million on Maintenanc...
- More than $630 Million in Indian Chemical Projects Stuck in Development Ami...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker