You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Shows First Year-Over-Year Gain in 12 Months
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 593 Words
Attachment: A, B, C
SUGAR LAND--February 26, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of all active projects in the pipeline for the year on a monthly basis, landed in positive territory for the first time in 12 months in January.
Within this article: Project spending indices for January
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker