You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Denmark Wants to Build Largest 'Power-to-X' Facility in Europe
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 821 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 3, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Denmark will be home to Europe's largest Power-to-X facility following the unveiling of a 1 billion-euro ($1.2 billion) plan.
Within this article: Details major Power-to-X facility project, budget, capacity, partners, related projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Petrochemical Producers Prep for Second-Quarter Maintenanc...
- Iberdrola Awards Contract for Spanish Green Hydrogen Plant
- Germany to Invest More than $500 Million in Plastics Sector Capital Project...
- German, Austrian Fertilizer Sector Plans to Spend $35 Million on Maintenanc...
- More than $630 Million in Indian Chemical Projects Stuck in Development Ami...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker