You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EIA: 2020 Saw More U.S. Wind Power Capacity Added than Any Other Year
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 729 Words
Attachment: 2020 US Wind Power Completions
SUGAR LAND--March 4, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), 2020 set a record for wind power capacity installations in the U.S. In total, 14.2 gigawatts (GW) were installed, surpassing the previous record, set in 2012, of 13.2 GW. Industrial Info tracked $32.6 billion in U.S. wind projects that were planned to be completed in 2020.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker