You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Spain's Endesa Proposes 23 Green Hydrogen Projects
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 715 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 31, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Spain's leading electricity company, Endesa, has presented an ambitious plan to the country's government to develop 23 green hydrogen projects throughout the country at a cost of 2.9 billion euros ($3.5 billion).
Within this article: Details Spanish green hydrogen projects, additional renewable energy projects, investment, timescale, EU green hydrogen goals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Project Spending Index Registers Year-Over-Year Gain for Se...
- Iberdrola Awards Contract for Spanish Green Hydrogen Plant
- Yara Backs Large-Scale Green Ammonia Project in Norway
- Brazil's Cocamar Intends to Enter Biodiesel Production Sector with Construc...
- Raizen Receives Final Approval for Acquisition of Biosev, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker