You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Algonquin Power Plots $9.4 Billion in Spending Through 2025, Focusing on Wind, Solar
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 673 Words
Attachment: Algonquin 4Q20
SUGAR LAND--March 8, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Algonquin Power & Utilities Corporation (NYSE:AQN) (Oakville, Ontario), an energy generation, transmission and distribution utility serving the U.S. and Canada, emerged from a difficult 2020 with higher revenues and earnings, and is mapping out $9.4 billion of capital expenditures from 2021 through 2025. The company had about 1,600 megawatts (MW) of renewable energy projects under construction in 2020. Industrial Info is tracking about $2.4 billion in active projects from Algonquin and its subsidiaries, more than 80% of which is attributed to wind-energy development.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Algonquin and its subsidiaries, including major wind and solar projects in Missouri, Michigan and Saskatchewan.
Other companies featured: Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives Incorporated (NASDAQ:IEA) and Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker