You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Taps Italy to Manufacture Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 769 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 15, 2021--Written by Martin Lynch, European News
Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Russia's COVID-19 vaccine, Sputnik V, will be produced for the first time in Europe at a manufacturing facility in Italy.
Within this article: Details manufacturing deal, estimated capacity, state of EU vaccine approvals, related vaccine production deals
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Life Science Project Kickoffs to Remain Strong Through Secon...
- J&J Taps Merck Plant in Durham, North Carolina, for COVID-19 Vaccine Produc...
- Europe Approves Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine
- WuXi Biologics to Acquire Pfizer's Pharma Plant in Hangzhou, China, an Indu...
- Big API Plants Thrive in China, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker