Free Industrial NewsMore than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an Industrial Info Market Brief
More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 155 Words
Brazil's Empresa de Pesquisa Energetica (EPE), the technical branch of the Ministry of Mining and Energy, reported that 1,841 project proposals were submitted to participate at the upcoming A-3 & A-4 power purchase agreement (PPA) auctions on June 26.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...