Free Industrial NewsItaly's Transportation Sector Plans Project Kickoffs Worth $990 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Italy's Transportation Sector Plans Project Kickoffs Worth $990 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 78 Words
Industrial Info is tracking 24 capital projects in Italy's transportation systems sector, worth $990.4 million, that are planned to kick off in the next six months.
Fifteen projects, worth $324.2 million, are planned to kick off in the second quarter, and nine projects, worth $666.2 million, are planned to kick off in the third quarter.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Single-Use Bioprocessing Market Grows $11.8 Billion of Projects
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- DACH Region to Invest More than $320 Million in Chemical Processing Mainten...
- Brazil's Sugar Production to Fall in 2021-22
- Industrial & Logistics Assets See Strong Investment in Australia