Free Industrial NewsIndonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 87 Words
Attachment: Indonesia geothermal 0321
Indonesia aims to begin geothermal-energy development in Mount Tampomas, on West Java, sometime this year. Indonesia's Geological Agency estimates the area's geothermal resources can produce between 45 and 100 megawatts (MW).
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...