Free Industrial NewsSMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 78 Words
Attachment: Philippines LNG 0321
The Philippines Department of Energy (DOE) has given SMC Global Power Holdings Corporation and Linseed Field Power Corporation the green light to operate a liquified natural gas (LNG) import and regasification terminal in Batangas Bay.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...