Free Industrial NewsChina's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 135 Words
In the first two months of 2021, China's overall power generation output reached 1,242.8 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh), a jump of 19.5% year over year, or an increase of 9.7% compared with the output in the first two months of 2019.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...