Free Industrial NewsChina's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 67 Words
In the first two months of 2021, China's output of crude oil reached 32.08 million metric tons (MMT), a slight increase of 0.4% year over year.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Alabama Gypsum Wallboard Plant Shuts for Natural Gas Pipeline Outage
- Latin America Anticipates $25.6 Billion in Spending Approvals for Oil & Gas...
- Latin America Expects Increase in Chemical Project Approvals
- Federal Justice Blocks Electricity Industry Law's Reform in Mexico
- China's Pharmaceutical Capacity Remains Strong Despite COVID-Related Downtu...