Free Industrial NewsNavigatIIR: More than $6 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Power Completions Set for 2021
NavigatIIR: More than $6 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Power Completions Set for 2021
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 532 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 18, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $6 billion in planned 2021 project completions at natural gas-fired power plants in the U.S. The projects range in scope from large grassroot facilities to smaller peaking plants to coal-to-gas conversions. The Great Lakes market region, which includes Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin, leads in terms of project value, with more than $2.27 billion in planned completions.
Within this article: South Field Energy Center in Wellsville, Ohio Companies featured: Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), Otter Tail Corporation (NASDAQ:OTTR)
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Ohio Power Plant Completion, U.S. Crude Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Plants Prep for 200+ 2Q Maintenance Projects After R...
- Duke Energy Buckles Up for Renewables Ride as it Aims for Net-Zero Carbon E...
- Bechtel Has Hand in Several Major U.S. Projects
- Duke Energy Takes Strides to 'Green' its Footprint