Free Industrial NewsRaizen Receives Final Approval for Acquisition of Biosev, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Raizen Receives Final Approval for Acquisition of Biosev, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 105 Words
Raizen Energia, a joint venture between Royal Dutch Shell and Cosan, has received final approval by Brazil's Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE) to take over all assets of Biosev SA, a subsidiary of Louis Dreyfus Company.
Following the merger, Raizen will bolster its portfolio, with a total of 35 production facilities, and annual sugarcane crushing capacity of 105 million tons (a 15% increase) in addition to 4.9 million tons of sugar production and 3.8 billion liters of ethanol production.
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to the Market Brief industry
- Single-Use Bioprocessing Market Grows $11.8 Billion of Projects
- Africa's Fertilizer Demand Sparks $5.8 Billion of Projects
- DACH Region to Invest More than $320 Million in Chemical Processing Mainten...
- Brazil's Sugar Production to Fall in 2021-22
- Industrial & Logistics Assets See Strong Investment in Australia