Premium Industrial NewsTexas Petroleum Terminals Prepare for Buildouts as Market Points to Shaky Recovery
Texas Petroleum Terminals Prepare for Buildouts as Market Points to Shaky Recovery
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 816 Words
Attachment: US terminals 2Q21
SUGAR LAND--March 24, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global oil markets are looking toward an uneasy recovery in demand. Consumption of gasoline, diesel and jet fuel are at their highest levels in more than a year, according to World Oil, and analysts believe the Biden administration's recently passed $1.9 trillion economic rescue package will drive consumer activity. But the road back to a pre-COVID-19 economy will be long and bumpy, which means oil suppliers in Texas--the busiest U.S. hotspot for the commodity--will need to be prepared for any sudden changes to the outlook. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $10 billion in active petroleum-related terminal projects in Texas.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued petroleum-related terminal projects in Texas, including those from major companies such as Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD), Energy Transfer LP (NYSE:ET) and Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magellan Midstream Sells Some Terminals, Expands Others as it Looks to Brig...
- 'Asset Optimization' the New Watchword for Energy Infrastructure Companies
- Energy Transfer Reduces Capex, Foresees No New Growth Projects for 2021
- OUCH: Refiner Valero Pares Capex on $1.9 Billion First-Quarter Loss, But Se...
- Permian Processing and Pipeline Problems Probably Will Persist