You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Genentech Completes iNeST Facility in Oregon
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 135 Words
Genentech, the first publicly owned biotechnology company, recently completed an individualized neoantigen-specific immunotherapy (iNeST) facility on its campus in Hillsboro, Oregon. Using proprietary algorithms, the iNeST process involves DNA extraction from an individual patient's tumor cells and sequences, according to the company.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S., Canadian Life Science Project Kickoffs to Remain Strong Through Secon...
- J&J Taps Merck Plant in Durham, North Carolina, for COVID-19 Vaccine Produc...
- Russia Taps Italy to Manufacture Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine
- Europe Approves Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine
- WuXi Biologics to Acquire Pfizer's Pharma Plant in Hangzhou, China, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker