You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
API Endorses Carbon Pricing to Address Climate Change
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 883 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 2, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The American Petroleum Institute (API) (Washington, D.C.) is advocating for a price on carbon emissions as part of its guidelines. The API supports a reduction in U.S. emissions and the country's role in the Paris Agreement to combat climate change, the industry group said March 25.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker