You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industry Groups Love, and Hate, Portions of Biden Infrastructure Plan
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1256 Words
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--April 2, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Like so many other large governmental spending proposals in recent years, the Biden administration's $2.25 trillion infrastructure proposal, the American Jobs Plan, unveiled Wednesday at a carpenter's training center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is something of a Rorschach Test: Different parties saw different things in the ambitious plan. But the sheer breadth of the plan meant even those that welcomed the proposal found some elements with which they disagreed. Similarly, those who criticized the plan still found something they liked. So rather than black & white, many of the industry responses were varying shades of grey.
Within this article: Reaction to the Biden administration's American Jobs Plan
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker