You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany to Spend More Than $140 Million in Silicone Capital Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 61 Words
To meet the growing demand for silicones, major chemical companies like Wacker-Chemie GmbH and Dow Silicones Deutschland GmbH have lined up expansions at their manufacturing units.
Two projects, valued at $119 million, are planned by Wacker-Chemie GmbH, followed by Dow Silicones Deutschland GmbH's investment of $24 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Petrochemical Producers Prep for Second-Quarter Maintenanc...
- Iberdrola Awards Contract for Spanish Green Hydrogen Plant
- Germany to Invest More than $500 Million in Plastics Sector Capital Project...
- German, Austrian Fertilizer Sector Plans to Spend $35 Million on Maintenanc...
- More than $630 Million in Indian Chemical Projects Stuck in Development Ami...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker