You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Japan Refineries See Unplanned Shutdowns
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 49 Words
Three earthquake-and-fire-related petroleum refinery shutdowns in Japan are being tracked by Industrial Info.
No final restart decision has been made for two of the refineries and the third refinery tentatively planned to restart in August.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker