You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Haynesville is Hot, Will Get Hotter Assuming Outbound Pipelines Can be Built
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1281 Words
Attachment: A, B
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--April 5, 2021--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Natural gas production at the Haynesville Shale could nearly double by the middle of this decade, but fulfilling that potential will require construction of more outbound gas pipeline capacity, a gas analyst at ENVERUS (Austin, Texas) told a recent virtual conference. And the production potential of the Haynesville could be thwarted by the Biden administration's push to decarbonize the U.S. economy.
. Companies featured: Tellurian Incorporated (NASDAQ:TELL), Enable Midstream Partners L.P. (NYSE:ENBL), Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker