You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Will U.S. Gasoline Demand Drive Refining Capital Spending Through 2022?
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 99 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 7, 2021--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As demand for gasoline in the U.S. continues to ramp back to pre-COVID levels, will the U.S. refining fleet pursue capital projects to modify or expand a key gasoline production units to allow for additional yields?
There are 28 capital Petroleum Refining projects in the U.S. and Canada, with a total investment value (TIV) of nearly $900 million, which are scheduled to begin construction from April 2021 through December 2022 that will target fluid catalytic cracking units. Such units are key to gasoline production.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Valero: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA: Pandemic Accelerating Global Refinery Rationalization
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 15th 2021
- IIR Top Refining News Today: March 17th 2021
- NavigatIIR: Manufacturing Signals Moderate Gains in Latest U.S. Fed Beige B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker